Texalene: ASA Derivatives
Value-added chemistries for Fuel and Lubricant formulators
Who Texalene is For
Texalene combines the flexibility of the alkenyl succinic anhydride (ASA) with the added benefits of several derivatives of the ASA molecule, making it a logical ingredient in many fuel and lubricant additive packages.
BERCEN has large-scale production of TEXALENE products. We work with our customers as partners to push their innovation projects forward and support the growth and development. With over 35 years of experience in the manufacturing of ASA and ASA derivatives, Bercen offers strong research & development, analytics and production resources.
Global Markets Supplied from Louisiana and Singapore
- Strong R&D, Analytical & Production resources
- 35+ years of experience in the manufacture of ASA and ASA derivatives
- Customer-focused project management brings a flexible approach new opportunities
- Partnerships with universities extending technical resources and fostering innovative, fresh thinking
- Secure, long-term contractual agreements with top-tier raw material suppliers